THE DULUTH TRIATHLON
A half ironman distance triathlon that is staged at the most scenic multi-sport course in the state! 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run.
BEST RACE JULY 20th, 2014
REGISTER NOW TO COMPETE IN THE 2014 DULUTH TRIATHLON ON SUNDAY JULY 20th
DULUTH TRIATHLON 2014
Your Duluth Triathlon journey occurs at Island Lake, 20 miles north of Duluth, Minnesota.
You’ll swim in the pristine water of Island Lake, bike through the poplar and white pine forests toward Minnesota’s historic iron range, and run through the tranquil pine forest, along Boulder and Island Lakes.
Handcrafted awards will be given to the top overall male and top overall female.
The top three places for males and females thirty-nine and under and the top three places for males and females forty and over will also receive handcrafted awards.
- Saturday July 19th
- 4:00pm – 7:30pm
- Registration & packet pick-up at Minnesota Power Picnic Pavilion, Island Lake
- Free Dr. Triathlon Seminar for first time triathletes and those new to area at the beach
- July 20th
- Transition area opens; PLEASE, NO EARLY ARRIVALS
- 6:30 – 7:30am
- Late packet pick-up at registration.
- 6:30 – 8:00am
- Body marking and timing chip pick-up at transition entrance
- 7:45am PreRace Meeting Duluth Triathlon
- 8:00am First Swim Wave Starts
- 9:30am Swim Course Closes
- 12:30pm Bike Course Closes
- 4:00pm Run Course Closes